Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hawaii Trip Achievers blog Hop June

Hello again Everyone I'm glad you are back for another round of our Trip Achievers Blog Hop.

For this challenge we were asked to use Perfect Pairs (something old and something new).
Here is my take on the challenge.....


I used Remarkable You(New) and Teeny Tiny Wishes(Old) with the Word Window punch. 
I did water coloring slightly on the Calla Lily
The colors I used were Watermelon Wonder(New) and Blackberry Bliss(Old)
I also used the Boho Chic Embossing Folder(New) and the Circle Framelits(Old). 
Thank you everyone for stopping by 









16 comments:

Sandi MacIver said...

totally adorable card Betty, I need to get that stamp set

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Nailed it!

Ann Craig said...

Lovely idea for using this stamp set Betty. The flower is beautifully highlighted by the circles.

~ Cynthia said...

Love how elegant the lily looks! Gorgeous card my friend!

Betty Button said...

Thank you ladies
I love this stamp set.

Kelly Acheson said...

Very pretty!

stampingshanni said...

Love this set and the simplicity of the card and colour combination really shows it off to an advantage. Nice!!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Great card Betty. Thanks for being part of the blog hop this month. Awesome work

Rose Marie Coleman said...

Very nice, Betty! Love those Cala lilies!! Love the colours you chose too!

Betty Button said...

Very happy To have played along. Its a much better way to do it for sure. Thanks everyone.

ness said...

Beautiful card Betty!

Alison Solven said...

Sympathy cards are the hardest for me and this one is lovely.

Unknown said...

Calla Lilies are a family favorite. Love the color choice!

Unknown said...

Nice color layout, Betty!

Lisa Eaton said...

I would never have thought Watermelon Wonder and Blackberry Bliss - great combo!

The Lady & Her Stamps said...

pretty colors! TFS!